Zuo Gui Tang - Restore the Left Kidney - Liquid Extract
What is Zuo Gui Tang - Restore the Left Kidney
Zuo Gui Tang, or Restore the Left Kidney is a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) formula helps nourish the body's Yin energy. This means it helps you maintain a natural balance of moisture and dryness, heat and cold. This formula is helpful for people with tendency to some or many the following symptoms:
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Hot flashes
- Red cheeks
- Night sweats
- Insomnia, restless sleep
- Dry mouth and/or throat
- Hair loss
- Spermatorrhea in men
- Achy or sore lower back
- Sore knees
- Infertility (in men or women)
- Absent or irregular periods in women
- Hot hands and/or feet, especially at night
Herbal Ingredients Found In Zuo Gui Tang
Filtered water, ethyl alcohol (20%) and a blend of the following dry herbs decocted at a 1:1 ratio (gm herb to ml menstruum):
- Rehmannia prepared root • Shu Di (23%)
- Cornus fruit • Shan Zhu Yu (21.4%)
- Wild Yam root • Shan Yao (11.4%)
- Lyciium fruit • Gou Qi Zi (11.4%)
- Cuscuta seed • Tu Si Zi (11.4%)
- Antler Horn Gelatin • Lu Jiao Jiao (11.4%)
- Soft Shell Tortoise Shell • Gui Ban (11.4%)
- Cyathula root • Chuan Niu Xi (8.6%)
* Percent proportion of starting herb & listed in descending order.
** 20 drops ˜ 1/4 tspn. (1.25 ml) & contains extractives of 1250 mg of plant material.
Dosage Instructions for Zuo Gui Tang
Shake Well before each use.
Maintenance Serving: Dissolve 1-2 droppers (1/2 tsp.) in warm water or juice 2-3 times daily.
Augmented Serving: Take 1 full tsp. 2 to 3 times daily in warm water or juice or as directed by a qualified herbalist familiar with the use of Chinese herbs and formulas.
To evaporate alcohol place in hot water.
Amount: 1 oz
Related Products to Zuo Gui Wan - Restore the Left Kidney
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.