White mulberry leaf, schizandra berry and a blend of other precious herbs come together to create the delicious flavor of this tea. This ancient Chinese recipe is excellent for calming your mind and nerves and to promote an easy and restful sleep.*
Jasmine Infused Flavor: The natural flavors of the precious herbs in each of our teas are delicately woven with the smooth and refreshing taste of jasmine flowers to create a deliciously balanced brew every time you enjoy a cup of Bravo Tea.
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No Artificial Flavoring
- No Preservatives
Herbal Ingredients found in Sleep Better Tea
- White Mulberry Leaf
- Schizandra Berry
- Goji Leaf
- Polygala Root
- Fo-ti Root
- Codonopsis Root
- Jasmine Flower
Dosage Instructions for Sleep Better Tea
- To achieve best results, start your regimen with at least 3 to 5 tea bags daily for 1 to 2 weeks. After that, you may lower the daily dosage for everyday maintenance.
- Proper Brewing will ensure that you get all the benefits this tea can offer.
- Steep 1 or 2 tea bags in hot water for 5 to 8 minutes for hot tea.
- Use more tea bags for a stronger tea. Tea bags can be reused until the water runs clear.
- Steep in hot water and refrigerate or add ice for iced tea.
- Squeeze the tea bag gently into the cup to release more beneficial ingredients.
- Sweeten with your favorite sweetener if desired.
Amount: 20 tea bags
About Bravo Teas
Bravo Tea Guarantee: Only premium, top quality herbs go into our teas. We use wild grown, hand crafted herbs whenever possible to ensure that you get the best mother nature can offer. Bravo Teas are crafted with genuine traditional herbs. Our products are Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten-Free, Caffeine-Free, with natural flavoring. No dyes or artificial flavors are ever used. Our authentic blends are unlike any other on the market today.
Related Products to Colon Cleansing Tea
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.