Shi Quan Da Bu Wan - Ten Flavor Tea Extract
Shi Quan Da Bu Wan is a powerful health tonic for chronically weak people with many of the following symptoms:
- General weakness
- Lack of appetite
- Weakness in the knees and feet
- Sallow or pale complexion
- Slow-healing wounds
- Shortness of breath
This formula may need to be taken over a few weeks, and during this time it will nourish the organs and tissues and help facilitate healing of the body.
Herbal Ingredients found in Shi Quan Da Bu Wan - Ten Flavor Tea Extract:
- Dong quai (Dang Gui) (root)
- Rehmannia (cured root tuber)
- Bai zhu atractylodes (rhizome)
- Codonopsis (root)
- Poria (sclerotium)
- Astragalus (root)
- Chinese Peony (root)
- Chinese licorice (root)
- Ligusticum wallichii (rhizome)
- Cassia (bark)
As a dietary supplement, take 8 Teapills 3 times a day with warm water.
200 Teapills per bottle, 160mg each.