Plum Flower - Two Immortals Teapills - Er Xian Wan
Two immortals teapills is recommended for those with menopausal symptoms such as:
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- UTI associated with menopause
200 teapills per bottle (net wt. 1.2 oz)
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Two Immortals Teapills - Er Xian Wan:
- Curculigo orchioides rhizome
- Epimedium brevicornum herb
- Morinda officinalis root
- Phellodendron chinense bark
- Anemarrhena asphodeloides rhizome
- Angelica sinensis root
Other ingredients: Maltose, Talcum, Activated carbon, China wax
Directions: Take eight teapills, three times per day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Contraindicated during pregnancy.
Contraindicated during the early stages of acute illness such as cold and flu, or during an acute infection.
Use with caution in Spleen deficient patients with a tendency to loose stools, diarrhea, poor appetite or chronic digestive weakness.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy-metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.
Got rid of my evening hot flashes. Great product.