Plum Flower - Six Gentlemen Plus Teapills - Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan
Plum Flower Six Gentlemen Teapills is recommended for those with diarrhea, indigestion, and abdominal discomfort
Six Gentlemen Plus may be used for the following:
- Poor digestion especially with abdominal and epigastric discomfort
- Poor appetite
- Loose stools or diarrhea
- Chronic diarrhea
200 teapills per bottle (net wt. 1.2 oz.)
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Six Gentlemen Plus Teapills - Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan:
- Atractylodes macrocephala rhizome
- Poria cocos fungus
- Codonopsis pilosula root
- Pinellia ternata rhizome
- Citrus reticulata peel
- Amomum longiligulare fruit
- Aucklandia lappa root
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis root
- Ziziphus jujuba fruit
- Zingiber officinale rhizome-fresh
Other Ingredients: Botanical wax, Talcum
Directions: Take 8 pills, three times per day (or as directed by your healthcare professional).
Contraindicated during the early stages of acute infection or illness, such as cold or flu.
Contraindicated for conditions due to Yin deficiency or excess heat.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy-metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.
Unfortunately my reggie passed away