Plum Flower - Heavenly Heart Teapills - Bai Zi Yang Xin Wan
Heavenly Heart is a wonderful formula that is recommended for those with Insomnia, low energy, headache, mental strain, agitation and anxiety.
The reason for the word "Heart" in the title of the formula is that in Chinese Medicine, the Heart controls all of the emotions as well as sleep -- and balancing the Heart energy will help to balance the symptoms.
Heavenly Heart Teapills may be used for a combination of some or many of the following*:
- Low energy / fatigue
- Poor memory
- Mental strain
- Dream disturbed sleep
- Night sweats
- Lack of concentration
200 Teapills per bottle.
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Heavenly Heart Teapills - Bai Zi Yang Xin Wan:
- Platycladus orientalis seed
- Lycium barbarum fruit
- Scrophularia ningpoensis root
- Rehmannia glutinosa root-prep
- Ophiopogon japonicus tuber
- Angelica sinensis root
- Poria cocos fungus
- Acorus tatarinowii rhizome
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis root
- Botanical wax, Talcum
Directions: Take 8 Teapills 3 times daily.
Do not use if you have a typical tendency to loose stools, diarrhea, poor appetite or chronic digestive weakness. Contraindicated during the early stages of acute infection or illness, such as cold or flu. If you are taking this formula regularly and develop a cold or flu, stop taking it temporarily and resume once you have recovered from the cold/flu.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No Pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
Related Products to Plum Flower - Heavenly Heart Teapills - Bai Zi Yang Xin Wan:
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.