Plum Flower -- Chuan Xin Lian Pian
Chuan Lin Xian Pian (also known as: Antiphlogistic Tablets) is recommended for those with cough with yellow phlegm and sore throat.
Use Chuan Lin Xian Pian for the following symptoms:
- Viral tonsillitis,
- viral hepatitis,
- herpes simplex and zoster,
- common cold,
- influenza (Flu),
- chicken pox;
- bacterial infections causing sore throat,
- bacterial dysentery,
- skin infections such as boils;
- acute gastroenteritis,
- urinary tract infection,
- pelvic inflammatory disease,
- ear infections,
- gum infections,
100 tablets per bottle (net wt. 1 oz.)
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower -- Chuan Xin Lian Pian:
- Andrographis paniculata herb
- Taraxacum mongolicum herb
- Isatis indigotica root
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Hypromellose, Polyethylene glycol, Magnesium stearate
Directions: 3 pills, 3x/day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner)
This is a short-term formula for use from a few days to a few weeks.
Use with caution (i.e. under consult) in hemorrhagic disorders or with patients on anti-coagulant therapy.
Use with caution (i.e. under consult) if there is a tendency toward loose stools, diarrhea, poor appetite or chronic digestive weakness.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy-metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.