Plum Flower - Bupleurum Dragonbone Oyster Shell Teapills - Chai Hu Long Gu Mu Li Wan
Bupleurum Dragonbone Oyster Shell Teapills is recommended for those with excessive stress.
Bupleurum Dragonbone Oyster Shell Teapills may be used for stress related issues:
- Excessive stress
- Insomnia due to excitability
- Chronic anger and frustration
200 teapills per bottle (net wt. 1.2 oz.)
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Bupleurum Dragonbone Oyster Shell Teapills - Chai Hu Long Gu Mu Li Wan:
- Bupleurum chinense root
- Pinellia ternata rhizome
- Poria cocos fungus
- Cinnamomum cassia twig
- Scutellaria baicalensis root
- Ziziphus jujuba fruit
- Codonopsis pilosula root
- Os draconis mineral-toasted
- Ostrea gigas shell-toasted
- Zingiber officinale rhizome-fresh
- Rheum palmatum root & rhizome
Other Ingredients: Talcum, Activated carbon, China wax
Directions: Take 8 pills, three times per day (or as directed by your healthcare professional).
Contraindicated during pregnancy and menstruation.
Contraindicated for very weak or deficient patients.
Use with caution in breast-feeding women as Da huang/rhubarb can pass through the breast milk causing colic and diarrhea in infants.
May cause mild abdominal cramping in sensitive patients.
Use with caution in Spleen deficient patients with a tendency to loose stools, diarrhea, poor appetite or chronic digestive weakness.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy-metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
Related Products to Bupleurum Dragonbone Oyster Shell
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.