Plum Flower -- Bi Yan Pian
Bi Yan Pian is recommended for those with nasal congestion, cold, allergies, and runny nose.
Bi Yan Pian may be used for the following:
- Nasal or sinus congestion
- Cold and allergy symptoms
- Runny nose
- Sinus Infection
- Itchy eyes
When treating sinusitis, it is recommended to take Chuan Xin Lian to clear heat, in addition to Bi Yan Pian, which is used to clear nasal and sinus congestion.
Herbal Ingredients found in - Bi Yan Pian:
- Xanthium sibiricum fruit
- Magnolia biondii flower
- Forsythia suspensa fruit
- Saposhnikovia divaricata root
- Angelica dahurica root
- Anemarrhena asphodeloides rhizome
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis root
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia herb
- Chrysanthemum indicum flower,
- Schisandra chinensis fruit,
- Platycodon grandiflorum root
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Hypromellose, Polyethylene glycol, Magnesium stearate
Dosage Instructions for Bi Yan Pian
4 pills, 3x/day (or as directed by your health care practitioner)
Use with caution during pregnancy.
For short to medium term use (a few weeks to a few months)
Amount: 120 ct.
About Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy-metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
Related Products to Bi Yan Pian
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.
Excellent product works very well have used for a number of years. Will buy from again
Quick and correct!