Ping Chuan Tang Modified - Liquid Extract
What is Ping Chuan Tang
Ping Chuan Tang is a wonderful Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) formula that's been used for years and we're thrilled to have it back in stock! It is used for chronic respiratory system issues, such as
- Chronic shortness of breath
Herbal Ingredients found in Ping Chuan Tang
Filtered water, ethyl alcohol (20%) and a proprietary blend of the following herbal extracts:
- Scutellaria root / Huang Qin
- Morus root bark / Sang Bai Pi
- Ginkgo biloba seed / Bai Guo
- Pinellia root / Ban Xia
- Cynanchum rhizome / Bai Qian
- Apricot seed / Xing Ren
- Licorice root / Gan Cao
- Lobelia fresh plant
- Acorus rhizome / Shi Chang Pu
- Citrus Aurantium / Zhi Shi
- Perilla seed / Zi Su Zi
- Cordyceps / Dong Chong Xia Cao
- Black Seed Oil / Nigella sativa
- White Ginseng root / Bai Shen
- Lumbricus / Di Long
- Immature Citrus peel / Qing Pi
- Ganoderma fungus / Ling Zhi
- Ginger fresh root / Sheng Jiang
- Tylophora indica
- Adhatoda vasica
Dosage Instructions for Ping Chuan Tang
Shake Well before each use.
Maintenance Serving: Dissolve 1-2 droppers (1/2 tsp.) in warm water or juice 2-3 times daily.
Augmented Serving: Take 1 full tsp. 2 to 3 times daily in warm water or juice or as directed by a qualified herbalist familiar with the use of Chinese herbs and formulas.
To evaporate alcohol place in hot water.
Amount: 1 oz
Related products to Ping Chuan Wan - Ping Chuan Teapill:
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.