What is Honeysuckle & Forsythia - Yin Qiao San Tang
Yin Chiao or Yin Qiao (Cold & Flu Season's Support) is an all-natural dietary herbal supplement. The ingredients of this remedy are specially selected for additional support during the cold & flu season. Helpful during the first 36 - 48 hours of a cold, before the cold 'settles in', with the following symptoms:
- Body aches
- Scratchy throat
- Mild fever
- Stuffy nose with watery discharge
- General weakness
Ingredients found in Honeysuckle & Forsythia - Yin Qiao San Tang
Filtered water, ethyl alcohol (20%) and a blend of the following dry herbs decocted at a 2:1 ratio (gm herb to ml menstruum):
- Honeysuckle (Lonicera) flower. • Jin Yin Hua (17%)
- Forsythia fruit • Lian Qiao (17%)
- Platycodon root • Jie Geng (10.1%)
- Burdock seed • Niu Bang Zi (10.2%)
- Soybean prepared • Dan Dou Chi (8.5%)
- Phragmitis rhizome • Xian Lu Gen (8.5%)
- Licorice raw root • Gan Cao (8.5%)
- Bamboo leaf • Dan Zhu Ye (6.7%)
- Schizonepeta herb • Jing Jie (6.7%)
- Mint herb • Bo He (6.7%)
* Percent proportion of starting herb.
** Each ml contains extractives from 2000 mg of raw herb. (1 tsp = 5 ml)
Dosage Instructions for Honeysuckle & Forsythia - Yin Qiao San Tang
Shake Well before each use.
Maintenance Serving: Dissolve 1-2 droppers (1/2 tsp.) in warm water or juice 2-3 times daily.
Augmented Serving: Dissolve 1 tsp. (5ml.) in warm water or juice 2-3 times daily or as directed by a qualified health care provider familiar with the use of Chinese herbs and formulas.
To evaporate alcohol place in hot water.
1 oz or 2 oz
Related Products to Honeysuckle & Forsythia - Yin Qiao San Tang
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.