Gui Pi Tang - Ginseng & Longan - Liquid Extract
Gui Pi Tang - Ginseng & Longan
Gui Pi Tang is a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) formula that's been used for hundreds of years because of its effectiveness. It can be used by both men and women, and can replenish blood energy to nourish heart, and tonify Qi to invigorate the spleen. The formula is useful for signs of blood deficiency including:
- Weight Gain
- Fatigue with night sweats
- Poor memory
- Weak digestion
- Irregular menstruation (with many of the above symptoms).
Gui Pi Tang can be used as a tonic for women who feel weak between periods. It is also useful for men or women who feel anxious, restless, insomniac or who suffer from jet lag or stress.
Chinese herbs work differently from Western drugs -- they help clear the root of the problem. Often these herbs work better if taken for some time, depending on the severity and length of symptoms.
Herbal Ingredients found in Gui Pi Tang - Ginseng & Longan
- Astragalus root • Huang Qi (12%)
- White Atractylodes root • Bai Zhu (12%)
- Poria cocos fungus • Fu Ling (12%)
- Zizyphus seed • Suan Zao Ren (12%)
- Longon fruit • Long Yan Rou (12%)
- Polygala root • Yuan Zhi (12%)
- Dong Quai root • Dang Gui (10%)
- Ginseng root • Hong Ren Shen (6%)
- Saussurea root • Mu Xiang (6%)
- Licorice root prep. • Zhi Gan Cao (3%)
- Ginger fresh root • Sheng Jiang (2%)
- Jujube fruit • Hong Zao (2%)
* Percent proportion of starting herb.
* Each ml contains extractives from 1000 mg of raw herb. (1 tsp = 5 ml)
Inactive Ingredients: Filtered water, ethyl alcohol (20%)
Dosage Instructions for Gui Pi Tang
Shake Well before each use.
Maintenance Serving: Dissolve 1-2 droppers (1/2 tsp.) in warm water or juice 2-3 times daily.
Augmented Serving: Take 1 full tsp. 2 to 3 times daily in warm water or juice or as directed by a qualified herbalist familiar with the use of Chinese herbs and formulas.
To evaporate alcohol place in hot water.
Related Products to Gui Pi Tang
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.