Fu Fang Dang Gui Pian - Dong Quai Tablet / Dang Gui (Best By Date - 11/2019)
Best By Date - 11/2019
Fu Fang Dang Gui Pian - Dong Quai Tablet / Dang Gui
This is a wonderful, nourishing formula for women (though it may be appropriate for men, as well - please see symptom list below).
The main ingredient is Dong Quai (other spelling Dang Gui) - Angelica. This herb helps to regulate menstrual and hormonal function and to establish a balance in these systems. Together with the other herbs in the formula, Dang Gui serves to enrich Blood, promote Blood circulation, and relieve dryness (in cases of constipation due to Blood deficiency).
Some or all of the following symptoms may be present:
- Pale complexion
- Dry skin, hair, and or nails
- Dry constipation
- Amenorrhea (lack of menstruation not due to pregnancy or menopause)
- Skin lesions that are dry such as in eczema
- General skin itching with other symptoms from this list present
- Very little menstruation (thin, pale, bleeding for only a couple of days)
Herbal Ingredients found in Fu Fang Dang Gui Pian - Dong Quai Tablet / Dang Gui:
- Dong Quai - Angelica (root) - 700mg
- Ligusticum wallichii (rhizome) - 300mg
- Bai-Zhu atractylodes (rhizome) - 300mg
- Jujube (fruit) - 100mg
As a dietary supplement take 5 Tablets 3 times a day. You may divide the dose into 2 daily doses of 7 and 8 Tablets each.
80 Tablets per bottle, 300mg each.
Related Products to Fu Fang Dang Gui Pian - Dong Quai Tablet / Dang Gui:
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.
It didn't work for me