Fu Fang Dan Shen Pian - Yu Lam Brand (Authentic Solstice Medicine)
What is Fu Fang Dan Shen Pian
Fu Fang Dan Shen Pian is a Chinese Herbal Medicine formula used for circulation problems, "brain attack" (stroke), chest pain (angina pectoris), and other diseases of the heart and blood vessels. It is also used for menstrual disorders, chronic liver disease, and trouble sleeping caused by complaints such as rapid heartbeat and tight chest. Some people use danshen for skin conditions including acne, psoriasis, and eczema. It is also used to relieve bruising and to aid in wound healing.
Use Fu Fang Dan Shen Pian with the following symptoms:
- Chest pain (angina). Early research suggests that taking danshen by mouth for up to 6 months is as effective as isosorbide dinitrate for reducing chest pain in heart disease patients.
- Bronchitis. Early research suggests that injecting danshen in addition to usual treatment reduces symptoms of chronic asthmatic bronchitis and improves lung function after 3-4 days. However, by day 10, adding danshen to conventional therapy does not seem to produce additional benefit.
- High cholesterol. Early research suggests that adding danshen acupoint injections to lipid-lowering medications for 30 days decreases total cholesterol, low density lipoprotein (LDL or "bad") cholesterol, and certain blood fats called triglycerides it people with high cholesterol. It also seems to help increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL or "good") cholesterol.
- A type of stroke caused by a blood clot (ischemic stroke). Early research shows that receiving danshen by mouth or injecting danshen intravenously (by IV) might improve brain function after an ischemic stroke.
- Kidney transplant. Early research suggests that receiving an injection with danshen for 10 days along with usual treatment improves kidney function after a kidney transplant, but does not reduce the risk of a transplant rejection.
- Blood circulation problems.
- Menstrual problems.
- Abdominal masses.
- Sleeplessness (insomnia) .
- Skin conditions.
- Chronic liver inflammation (hepatitis).
- Wound healing.
** This formula can be helpful for pets (dogs or cats) with Kidney disease or urinary incontinence.
Herbal Ingredients in Fu Fang Dan Shen Pian
- Red-rooted Sage Root and Stem,
- San-qi Ginseng Root and Stem.
Inactive Ingredients: Non-GMO Cornstarch
Dosage Instructions for Fu Fang Dan Shen Pian
Take 3 Tablets 2-3 Times a Day
Amount: 120 Tablets
Related Products to Fu Fang Dan Shen Pian
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.