Er Ming Wan - Auricularex Teapill
This formula consists of Chinese herbs that have been specifically selected to work to improve hearing, when there is mild loss of hearing due to aging or prolonged illness. It may also be helpful for those with some or most of the following symptoms
- Ringing in the ear (tinnitus)
- Dizziness or vertigo
- Headaches that present with ringing in the ear(s) and other symptoms related to hearing and balance.
Herbal Ingredients found in Er Ming Wan - Auricularex Teapill:
- Rehmannia (Shu Di Huang - cured root tuber)
- Asiatic dogwood (Shan Zhu Yu - fruit without seed)
- Chinese yam (Huai Shan Yao - rhizome)
- Asian water plantain Ze Xie - rhizome)
- Poria (Fu Ling - sclerotium)
- Tree peony (Dan Pi - root bark)
- Bupleurum (Chai Hu - root)
As a dietary supplement, take 9 Teapills 2 times a day.
100 pills per bottle.
Related Items to Er Ming Wan:
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.