Time Tested Benefits: Bravo Teas are based on the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, a natural holistic system that has been practiced for over 4,000 years, cultivating health and wellness.
Jasmine Infused Flavor: The natural flavors of the precious herbs in each of our teas are delicately woven with the smooth and refreshing taste of jasmine flowers to create a deliciously balanced brew every time you enjoy a cup of Bravo Tea.
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No Artificial Flavoring
- No Preservatives
Herbal Ingredients in Cholesterol Health Tea
- Hawthorn Berry
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf
- Apocynum Venetum Leaf
- Goji Leaf
- Rhubarb Root
- Astragalus Root
- Jasmine Flower
Dosage Instructions for Cholesterol Health Tea
- To achieve best results, start your regimen with at least 3 to 5 tea bags daily for 1 to 2 weeks. After that, you may lower the daily dosage for everyday maintenance.
- Proper Brewing will ensure that you get all the benefits this tea can offer.
- Steep 1 or 2 tea bags in hot water for 5 to 8 minutes for hot tea.
- Use more tea bags for a stronger tea. Tea bags can be reused until the water runs clear.
- Steep in hot water and refrigerate or add ice for iced tea.
- Squeeze the tea bag gently into the cup to release more beneficial ingredients.
- Sweeten with your favorite sweetener if desired.
Amount: 20 tea bags
About Bravo Teas
Bravo Tea Guarantee: Only premium, top quality herbs go into our teas. We use wild grown, hand crafted herbs whenever possible to ensure that you get the best mother nature can offer. Bravo Teas are crafted with genuine traditional herbs. Our products are Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten-Free, Caffeine-Free, with natural flavoring. No dyes or artificial flavors are ever used. Our authentic blends are unlike any other on the market today.