Plum Flower - Bupleurum Shu Gan Teapills - Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan
Bupleurum Shu Gan is recommended for supporting normal gastrointestinal function with some or all of the following tendencies:
- Underlying Liver balance, which may be exacerbated by stress or emotional upset
- Easily upset digestion
- Irregular menstruation
- Tension or migraine headaches*
**This formula is often prescribed to treat tumors or cancer in dogs.
200 Teapills per bottle(about 8 days' worth)
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Bupleurum Shu Gan Teapills - Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan:
- Bupleurum chinense root,
- Paeonia lactiflora root-wine-fried,
- Cyperus rotundus rhizome-vinegared,
- Citrus aurantium fruit-ripe-fried,
- Ligusticum chuanxiong rhizome,
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis root,
- Citrus reticulata peel
Take 8 Teapills 3 times per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindicated during pregnancy.
Contraindicated for very weak or deficient patients.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No Pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
Relates products to Plum Flower - Bupleurum Shu Gan Teapills - Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan:
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.