701 Dieda Zhengtong Yaogao Medicated Plaster (Patch) - External Analgesic
701 Dieda Zhengtong Yaogao Pain Easing Plaster (Patch)
701 Dieda Zhengtong Yaogao medicated plasters provide temporary relief from minor aches and pains of muscles and joints, simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains. This 701 herbal pain patch is used with remarkable results to relieve the pain of plantar fasciitis and bone spurs in areas not covered by thick muscles, including heel spurs and bone spurs in the shoulder area.*
Herbal Ingredients found in 701 Dieda Zhengtong Yaogao Pain Easing Plaster (Patch
- Camphor (3.1%): When absorbed through the skin can act as a local anesthetic and antimicrobial agent.
- Menthol (8%): Can be particularly effective in the support of joints and helping to relieve aches and pains.
- Methyl Salicylate (10%): Works by causing skin to cool and then warm to help ease sensation of ache or pain.
- Baikal Skullcap Root
- Bushy Knotweed Root and Rhizome
- Chinese Rhubarb Root and Rhizome
- Fragrant Rosewood Trunk and Root
- Philodendron Bark
- Shiny Bramble Root
- Gum resin
- Paraffinum Liquidum leve
- Natural rubber latex
Instructions for 701 Dieda Zhengtong Yaogao Pain Easing Plaster
- Clean and thoroughly dry affected area before application
- Cut patch to desired size
- Remove film from patch and apply adhesive side to affected area
- More effective after hot shower or massage
- Remains effective for about 8 hours under normal conditions
- Do not use for children under 2 years of age
Amount: Available in a can where the rolled plaster may be cut to size (3.9" x 157" per can).
Related Products to 701 Dieda Zhengtong Yaogao Pain Easing Plaster (Patch)
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.
got this for my mom's arthritis pain. She is very happy with it. Gives her a break from pain.
Release the pain.!!! I used it on my shoulder and lower back over the night and it helped a lot. The only thing I do not like is the residue on the skin after using it.
It's good but not as strong as I'd like it. The tape does not stick too well as with some other plasters.
Takes pain away instantly