Jin Gui Shen Qi Tang - Golden Cabinet - Liquid Extract
Jin Gui Shen Qi Tang - Golden Cabinet
This formula is one of the most famous in all of Chinese Medicine, and was developed thousands of years ago.
Jin Gui Shen Qi Tang(or Jin Kui Shen Qi Wan, or Ba Wei Di Huang Wan) helps to balance the body's Yin and Yang energies, when there is a deficiency of Yang. This causes such symptoms as:
- Constant feelings of being cold
- Cold hands and feet
- Frequent urination with lots of clear urine
- Lack of sexual desire
If you've had these for a long time, you may also have:
- Lower back pain or weak, sore lower back
- Night time urination
- Water retention
- Urinary incontinence
- Impotence, erectile dysfunction, ed
Taking this formula for some time can help you rebalance the Yin and Yang and greatly diminish the symptoms.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT take this formula if you have signs of Heat, such as
- Cough with lots of yellow or green phlegm
- Burning in your stomach or abdomen
- Yellow vaginal discharge
- Dark yellow urine (not from taking vitamins)
- Tendency to feel hot all the time
- Red eyes
In addition, you should temporarily stop taking this formula if you catch a cold or flu. Once the cold/flu is gone, you may continue taking the formula.
** Also helpful for pets (dogs or cats) with chronic renal failure
Herbal Ingredients found in Jin Gui Shen Qi Tang
Filtered water, ethyl alcohol (20%) and a blend of the following dry herbs decocted at a 1:1 ratio (gm herb to ml menstruum):
- Rehmannia root prepared • Shu Di (29.6%)
- Cornus fruit • Shan Zhu Yu (14.8%)
- Dioscoria root • Shan Yao (14.8%)
- Poria cocos fungus • Fu Ling (11.1%)
- Moutan bark • Mu Dan Pi (11.1%)
- Alisma rhizome • Ze Xie (11.1%)
- Aconite prep. root • Fu Zi (3.75%)
- Cinnamon bark • Rou Gui (3.75%)
* Each ml contains extractives from 1000 mg of raw herb. (1 tsp = 5 ml)
Dosage Instructions for Jin Gui Shen Qi Tang
Shake Well before each use.
Maintenance Serving: Dissolve 1-2 droppers (1/2 tsp.) in warm water or juice 2-3 times daily.
Augmented Serving: Take 1 full tsp. 2 to 3 times daily in warm water or juice or as directed by a qualified herbalist familiar with the use of Chinese herbs and formulas.
To evaporate alcohol place in hot water.
Amount: 1 oz or 2 oz bottle
Related Products to Jin Gui Shen Qi Tang
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.