Plum Flower - Abundant Qi Plus Teapills - Shen Qi Wu Wei Zi Wan
Abundant Qi Plus teapills is recommended for those with post-partum fatigue, poor apetite and poor digestion.
- Postpartum fatigue
- Poor appetite
200 teapills per bottle (net wt. 1.2 oz)
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Abundant Qi Plus Teapills - Shen Qi Wu Wei Zi Wan:
- Schisandra chinensis fruit
- Astragalus membranaceus root
- Codonopsis pilosula root
- Ziziphus spinosa seed
Other Ingredients: Activated carbon, Botanical wax, Talcum
Directions: take 6-8 teapills, three times per day
Contraindicated during the early stages of acute infection or illness, such as cold.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy-metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.
I still have the ear ringing and I tried six flavors but ringing BUT these pills work especially if taken as PRESCRIBED Awhich is 8 pills three times per day
You sent me Shen Qi Da Bu Wan, you have probably lost a customer