Dan Shen Pian - (LIMITED QTY IN STOCK)
What is Dan Shen Pian
Danshen is used for circulation problems, "brain attack" (stroke), chest pain (angina pectoris), and other diseases of the heart and blood vessels. It is also used for menstrual disorders, chronic liver disease, and trouble sleeping caused by complaints such as rapid heartbeat and tight chest. Some people use danshen for skin conditions including acne, psoriasis, and eczema. It is also used to relieve bruising and to aid in wound healing.
Use Dan Shen with the following symptoms:
- Chest pain (angina). Early research suggests that taking danshen by mouth for up to 6 months is as effective as isosorbide dinitrate for reducing chest pain in heart disease patients.
- Bronchitis. Early research suggests that injecting danshen in addition to usual treatment reduces symptoms of chronic asthmatic bronchitis and improves lung function after 3-4 days. However, by day 10, adding danshen to conventional therapy does not seem to produce additional benefit.
- High cholesterol. Early research suggests that adding danshen acupoint injections to lipid-lowering medications for 30 days decreases total cholesterol, low density lipoprotein (LDL or "bad") cholesterol, and certain blood fats called triglycerides it people with high cholesterol. It also seems to help increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL or "good") cholesterol.
- A type of stroke caused by a blood clot (ischemic stroke). Early research shows that receiving danshen by mouth or injecting danshen intravenously (by IV) might improve brain function after an ischemic stroke.
- Kidney transplant. Early research suggests that receiving an injection with danshen for 10 days along with usual treatment improves kidney function after a kidney transplant, but does not reduce the risk of a transplant rejection.
- Blood circulation problems.
- Menstrual problems.
- Abdominal masses.
- Sleeplessness (insomnia) .
- Skin conditions.
- Chronic liver inflammation (hepatitis).
- Wound healing.
Chinese herbs work differently from Western drugs - they help clear the root of the problem. Often these herbs work better if taken for some time, depending on the severity and length of symptoms
** This formula can be helpful for pets (dogs or cats) with Kidney disease or urinary incontinence
Herbal Ingredients in Dan Shen Pian
- Chinese Salvia
- Tienchi Ginseng
- Ligusticum Wallichii
Dosage Instructions for Dan Shen Pian
Take 3 Tablets 3 Times a Day
50 Tablets per box
Related Products to Dan Shen Pian
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.
Arrived very quickly,packaged properly. No problems, will order again. Thank you.