Plum Flower - Zhi Gan Cao Wan
Plum Flower - Zhi Gan Cao Wan is a general health tonic, which is recommended when many of the following symptoms are present:*
- Palpitations, which may be accompanied by anxiety,
- irregular heartbeat,
- insomnia with difficulty falling asleep or dream-disturbed sleep,
- poor memory,
- poor concentration,
- night sweats or spontaneous sweating,
- dry throat and mouth,
- tendency to constipation with dry stools,
- generalized dryness,
- numbness and tingling in the limbs.
Symptoms may be exacerbated in the evening, when fatigued or with exertion.
200 teapills per bottle (net wt. 1.2 oz.)
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Zhi Gan Cao Wan:
- Rehmannia glutinosa root-raw
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis root-prep.
- Ophiopogon japonicus tuber
- Cannabis sativa fruit
- Cinnamomum cassia twig
- Zingiber officinale rhizome-fresh
- Ziziphus jujuba fruit
- Panax ginseng root
- Equus asinus gelatin
Other Ingredients: Activated carbon, Botanical wax, Talcum
Directions: Take eight (8) teapills, 3 times per day
Use with caution during pregnancy; use with caution in patients with a tendency to loose stools, diarrhea, poor appetite or chronic digestive weakness.
Contains gluten & soy.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy-metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
Shipping & Returns:
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, physician, or veterinarian before using any products or if you have any questions regarding your health or the health of your pet.